1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? graduated high school, went on a ROAD TRIP!, made out,saw gavin degraw,madonna,the rascal flatts, started college
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?I didn't really have any last year but this year I want to get over Cory and get a nice boyfriend, but if I don't find love to not really care cause I will live up the single life
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No... but Monique will next year
4. Did anyone close to you die? thankfully no, I've had too much death in my life
5. What countries did you visit? the good ol' usa
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? more money and n
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
january 14th - car accident
april 23rd - senior prom
may 25th - graduation
july 3rd-8th HANSON ROAD TRIP!
august 1st-Madonna concert
august 8th- gavin degraw concert!
august 25th- AMERICAN IDOL auditions
august 27th- my 19th birthday
sept. 2nd- best HANSON concert ever!
nov.6th- gavin degraw/michael tolcher show in jax
nov 8th- first solo in college
dec 2nd- rascal flatts concert
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? graduating high school and getting a music scholarship
9. What was your biggest failure? not doing as well in college as I had hoped and not finding love
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? the usual colds and throat problems and more back problems from the accident
11. What was the best thing you bought? a cd player for my car and HANSON tickets for the road trip
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? my friends, well the ones who did all the things that friends should, HANSON for keepin' the music alive, and everyone who could make someone's day a lil' brighter
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Jacob and Cory
14. Where did most of your money go? concert tickets, my car, and christmas presents
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? graduation and meeting hanson on the road trip!!!!
16. What song will always remind you of 2004? "Penny and Me"- HANSON,"Magic Carpet Ride" and "pieces of me" ashlee simpson
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? defintely happier!
b) thinner or fatter? about the same
c) richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? enjoyed life, seen Hanson, and seen all my friends that I never get to see
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? worked, cried, and wasted time and pain over stupid boys
20. How will you be spending Christmas? I spent Christmas with my Mom,it was nice
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?Well musically with Gavin DeGraw, but actually no
22. How many one-night stands? hahaha... none
23. What was your favorite TV program? I don't really get to watch tv but when I do American Idol and Amazing Race
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? not that I know of
25. What was the best book you read? the perks of being a wallflower
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? Ingram Hill, Michael Tolcher,Marc Broussard,Toby Lightman,and Tyler Hilton
27. What did you want and get? a conversation with Hanson
28. What did you want and not get? lots of money
29. What was your favorite film of this year? hands down, Garden State
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? i went out to dinner and to downtown disney with Gen-Gen, KT, and Jacob... it was such good times!
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? to have worked less
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? converses, t-shirts,and hanson jewelry
33. What kept you sane? hanson, my friends, music, writing, laughing
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? hmm...obviously Zac Hanson aka the boy of my dreams and Gavin DeGraw
35. What political issue stirred you the most? the election
36. Who did you miss? a certain friend of ours who hasn't been there as much as I would like, I miss her, and my friends from high school who I haven't seen
37. Who was the best new person you met? hmm... Joey B,Chandy,Mary, and the people I love at Barnes and Noble
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: to never take anything for granted and to make the most of what you have
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:"By the time I recognize this moment, this moment will be gone"-John Mayer